The Crown Province
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boring but necessary rules

Go down

Boring but necessary rules Empty Boring but necessary rules

Post by Deedlitt Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:31 am

Greetings and Welcome to  The Crown Province!
I hope you have fun  in here  in good  fun with everyone but  htere are still rules to follow ...

Part  1: the NO

1-The RP is not going to be shy, if you can be offended by  stuff, it is better you back off

2-NO XXX avatar that is against the laws of the  forum AND the  host of the forum as well, if i see a risky avatar i'll delete it right away

3-NOTHING  related to  children and under age, that  lead to a  PERMABAN   immediately, any doubt and you get still  banned.

4-Racism is   adirect  travel to  BANHAMMER

5-typonese all the time is a big no,  typo can happen but  take time to read what you write

Part2: the Yes

1-to  encourage rp and not only  poor  stuff  , a minimum of  6 completelines of rp per post is asked.

2-if you need to  take days away  and you want to  say it  you're welcome

3-say the admin is  great is  always  welcome too

4-help; this forum is in english but it is for everyone, feel free to be patient and help others if english is not their native language

5-you are allowed to do  rp at several  place at once  but good luck to  create a continuity with your  story then.

6-there is no  writing style mandatory write as you want.

and that's it , just need a "read and approved" below  and go create your character

Have fun!

Deedlitt
Admin

https://thecrownprovince.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum